Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beauty

“Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.” -Rosalind Russell

As much as i like my make up i know that it is not what i put on that determines who i am. it takes more than my face, my dress and my accessories to make me. I am a product of a well-thought out plan and i have invested so much more into myself ot be what I am.

It is important for every woman to know her worth and not be swayed by mere talks! It still baffles me how a girl can give herself cheaply to a man just because he says she is beautiful! it will take more than mere words to get a woman who knows her worht and she has all it takes to determine who she is with and who she gives her heart to.

I stumbled upon the following collection of quotable quotes on beauty and will like to share them on my page. Some of these quotes may sound crazy, but it sure will appeal to some more than the other.
Enjoy!

“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” -Sophia Loren

“Every photo shoot, I'm always asking the makeup artist what they're using on me, and I'll go out and get it.” -Denise Richards

“It's all or nothing with my makeup. If I get dressed up, I'll go to an extreme. I'll wear foundation, bright blue or bright red lipstick with one of my weird purple wigs.” -Angelina Jolie

“I want to be a guy, but I want to wear a lot of makeup.” -Gwen Stefani

“When I went on the stage to do a show, I would put on makeup because I felt that it enhanced my act; it drew attention to what I was doing.” -Little Richard

“Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” –Coco Chanel

“I love the confidence that makeup gives me.” -Tyra Banks

“I don't believe makeup and the right hairstyle alone can make a woman beautiful. The most radiant woman in the room is the one full of life and experience.” -Sharon Stone

“I like to work in costumes, makeup, and hair that allow me tremendous freedom.” -Jessica Lange

“That's why I began doing makeup in the first place: I was hoping that through helping people see the beauty in themselves, I could try and find it in me.” -Kevyn Aucoin

“The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something.” -Gene Simmons

“I started doing makeup to make a living. Then I said, You're not supposed to be putting powder on other people. You're supposed to be powdering yourself.” -Debi Mazar

“I don't like to have too many makeup artists around, so I always like to do my own.” -Diana Ross

“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel

“If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?” -Lily Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment